Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Mason--A Very Fine Baby Boy

                          All of the pictures on this post are pics that were on my I Pad since I purchased it Christmas 2013.   

Halloween 2014.  He only wore this pirate for this picture.  He didn't much care for it.  In fact, I couldn't find the following year.  I think he must of had something to do with its disappearance!



Here he is with his "bolley ball".  He was given his first package of"bolley balls" by a friend at the dog park.  Since then he has chewed the squeaker out of many and eaten a lot of fuzz. 

Enjoying  the Christmas Season 2013 and lounging with a pillow that was given to me by a dear friend, Jana.
Playing with Christmas ribbon.

With his musical candy cane.  On his very first Christmas with us, he did tricks with it, dancing on his hind legs!

Really--more pictures??!!  Just getting started. . . 


Springtime in our backyard with his bolley ball.  Look at the tongue!







Sitting pretty . . 

All groomed!

First trip to Emily's

With Emily and Frex at Thanksgiving time.

Lovin' his toys.


It's National Dog Day.  Gotta take some pics.  How handsome!  Look at that flowing tail!




Doesn't he make the bed look beautiful?  And real comfy.





He knows he's cute.  He even goes to lay with the lawn ornaments.  



Playing with Allie on his first and thus far only trip to Fargo.
Helping get Christmas decorations out.

Which pictures of this adorable Baby Boy are your favorites?  If you can't tell, I really love my dog.  I have a friend who's a vet who cautions me not to humanize my dog.  Well, when I think about that I think that he's soooo much better than any human I know.    He knows we love him.  He's funny.  The other day I was lovin' on him while he was on the couch and after a bit, he got up, left me, and went over to the chair to sit to have some space.  I guess he get's enough hugs--I think he'd just prefer more treats!  So these are the picture I've taken using my I pad.  There are probably twice the number on my phone.  Another day I'll have to post those.  

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Mason sure is a cutie. I can't wait until he gets to meet Porter!

Cate said...

I'm sure they'll be good buddies. :)

Cate said...

I'm sure they'll be good buddies. :)