Saturday, April 25, 2009

Can I be honest with you?

Can I be honest with you? Oh, those are the dreaded words! Recently, one night as Roland and I laid in bed waiting for sleep to overtake us, in the still of the night he said, "Can I be honest with you?" My resting heart rate was no longer resting, and my mind began racing. What could it be that he needed to be honest about?! With some hesitation, I responded, "Of course. What is it?" He began, "You remember those deviled eggs you made? Next time you make them, I think you should use garlic powder and not substitute with garlic salt. That salt changed the texture." I burst out laughing and replied, Now you've done it! I'll never make deviled eggs again!" But I thought, "What a relief!"

2 comments:

eNJay & B said...

Like the funny story mom. B

eNJay & B said...

that is a good one. and i do have to agree that i like garlic powder more than garlic salt too. but, if i can be honest with you too, i don't like deviled eggs.